No Recruitment Agencies, Headhunters or Consultancies
Thanks for all the help that has been offered so far. However, we are currently not looking for any support by recruitment agencies or headhunters.
Anticipated start: asap
Employment type: Permanent
Working hours: Full time
Package: Competitive salary, shares and benefits (pension and annual bonus)
We are looking for bright, smart and driven full-stack software engineers to join our engineering team as a full-time employee in our London office, to build our greenfield global trading platform. You will work with cutting-edge technologies in a collaborative and agile environment. You'll be part of our core team and work with us to build a successful business. This is an exceptional opportunity for you to help shape THETA’s platform and have your ideas heard as we build from ground up an exciting and innovative cloud-based service offering.
Our infrastructure runs on Microsoft Azure and we use many of its PaaS resources, e.g. Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Service. React is our choice of front-end web framework supported with JS, agGrid amongst others. Back-end services are built with C# .NET, ASP.NET, and some but limited Java. We plan to support a number of machine learning techniques to enhance automation and sophistication.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building robust solutions and would embrace any opportunity to learn new technologies across the stack. An enthusiastic problem solver who loves a good challenge, has a personal interest in contributing to product development, enjoy sharing knowledge in a collaborative manner. You are a self-start, results driven, hardworking, can work alone and also work closely with other developers and product teams.
Ideally (but not essential) you will have previous trading technology experience working for an investment bank or investment manager.
- C# .NET,and ASP.NET, Python, React, Redux, ad-Grid, Node-js; some Java, JS
- Docker, Azure DevOps, Kubernetes, and Cypress
- Real-time streaming applications such as SingalR
- SQL databases, database structures and performances
- Knowledge of message-oriented middleware software (i.e. RabbitMQ or Azure Service Bus)
- Agile development methodologies including agile coaching, pair programming and test driven development
- Good understanding of service-oriented architectures, micro-service architectures, real-time distributed architectures, Restful API's, FIX protocol, Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) environments and technologies
- Familiar with cloud computing platforms such as Microsoft Azure or others
- Ability to interact with Business Analysts and Product Owners to understand
- Problem solving, debugging and investigative skills
- product development requirements
- Ability to write good technical documentation
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English language both written and spoken
- (internal and potentially externally with clients and at conferences/events or with technology partners)
- Wiliness to contribute to thought leadership content and blogs
- Self-awareness and a desire to improve your skills
- Passion for creating high impact products that add client value
- Goal-oriented working in a very dynamic environment
- A team player who is effective in working both independently and collaboratively
Please, send your application by e-mail to email@example.com.